Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Monogrammed Linen Napkins Does A Recently Married Woman Have To Throw Away Stationary, Etc, Monogrammed With Her Maiden Name Or Initials

Does a recently married woman have to throw away stationary, etc, monogrammed with her maiden name or initials - monogrammed linen napkins

I understand the need to "things like a child" and not ashamed of my partner or my Alst new name, but it is especially nice linen stationary. It might still for correspondence with close friends who are not confused with the use of my maiden name?

8 comments:

  1. I think the fine, when used with close friends. Why waste expensive paper? I'm sure your husband knows it. I say to use until you're out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not? Im sure that you pay a lot for him. You should definitely for your money. Not only that, it seems that you really like the whole thing. which should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is considered traditional for women to register your property with her maiden name. For close friends who can really use the same paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply use the design for the intimate and terminated
    It is through the paperwork and the new address
    in him. His friends understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must continue to use with personal friends who know your new name.
    And you should write the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is perfectly acceptable for use with close friends. You do not lose very good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How faaaaancy.
    Would it still be used, with people I know, you know, they play bridge, and talks with the club. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it would do against the etiquette.

    ReplyDelete