Singular for seasonal allergies (tree pollens,) does sinuglar work? - tree pollen allergy
In the spring, allergies than antihistamines not master the situation. Pollen from pin 1, then a few weeks later, the oak trees. I usuallly cold ends with a sinus infection constant runny nose. I was thinking of asking my doctor this spring and try taking Singular for a few months. Is this medication for seasonal tree pollen allergy?
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Tree Pollen Allergy Singular For Seasonal Allergies (tree Pollens,) Does Sinuglar Work?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It works well for me. There are other recipes that can also help. Sometimes I have to Claritin or Zyrtec him in difficult times, but. Best of luck.
ReplyDeleteIt works well for me. There are other recipes that can also help. Sometimes I have to Claritin or Zyrtec him in difficult times, but. Best of luck.
ReplyDeleteIt works well for me. There are other recipes that can also help. Sometimes I have to Claritin or Zyrtec him in difficult times, but. Best of luck.
ReplyDeleteThe only antihistamine that works for me is Benadryl. It makes you tired, but does the job.
ReplyDelete