Why the smoke detector still beeps after I replaced a new battery? - smoke detector tester
I have five years smoke detectors. After replacing a new battery, the rings several times a day. The battery is good, 9V, and confirmed by a tester. What should I do now?
Thank you.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Smoke Detector Tester Why The Smoke Detector Still Beeps After I Replaced A New Battery?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Are recently built houses with alarms connected directly smkoe all smoke detectors connected so that each beep, if you have a defective battery. Check the battery in the other DECTOR smoke at home.
ReplyDeletewhen connected with wire, and only the battery with a backup, then you should replace all batteries in all smoke detectors.
ReplyDeleteThis was done to find the reset button or press the gray button on the front and keep a little bit. otherwise a new, Arent they expensive.
ReplyDelete