Friday, January 22, 2010

Multimedia Audio Device Driver No Audio Device/no Driver For Multimedia Audio Controller XP Plz Help?

No audio device/no driver for multimedia audio controller XP plz help? - multimedia audio device driver

i defragment and delete some files in the OPE n space on my hard drive. Now I have no sound. I deleted Winamp, installed a Realtek, tried to "restore" the system to 1 month .... I can not reinstall the United States, audio control driver who does not have a CD-ROM .... I tried HP website, but they do not continue to help .... someone please tell me what to do!

1 comment:

  1. Go to Device Manager and select "Audio Driver" to update when the Red Cross or yellow question mark you with the right mouse button and select "driver" and shows the driver CD or download driver will make ur location.if successfully solved, it is ur problem.
    If the problem we are here PERSIST feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete