What are the differences between Muay Thai and Kyokushin Karate? - muay thai gloves
What is the difference between Muay Thai and Kyokushin Karate? Kyokushin strikes me as a novice in all things martial arts like Muay Thai, but in a karate gi. Although I do not know, Kyokushin punched in the head.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Muay Thai Gloves What Are The Differences Between Muay Thai And Kyokushin Karate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MT has kk and faceless drills, gloved and decisive.
ReplyDeleteThe main difference is that Muay Thai, as sparring, is almost a stand-up and helps fight against punches, knees, kicks, elbows, and that's good. Karate Kyokushin Karate is more about what is not hit in the face as Taekwondo and focuses on other things.
ReplyDeletefighting in a street I would say that Thailand may be successful, because it uses the deadliest parts of the body, elbows and knees.
I Kyokushin and I say, it's unbelievable, but we teach them how to face, which is rare to find a school Kyokushin punch. Learn while only supplement as well and to cross-train in boxing.
ReplyDelete