Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hotpoint Freezers Where Can I Get A Discontinued Hotpoint Fridge Freezer?

Where can I get a discontinued hotpoint fridge freezer? - hotpoint freezers

I have a fridge freezer that has fallen in love with it (I know it's a bit sad), but the only place I tried was already sold ... and she told me, was interrupted.

Does anyone know of sites that adopt or sell, AEG fridge?

Thank you,

3 comments:

  1. The place near me sells a wide range of new shares, the shares of the factory age or deterioration of the national teams. There is always the possibility, remote-May, they have one. They seem to have a website, but listed here

    http://www.manchesterhasit.co.uk/busines ...

    If you are in another part of the country, I would be surprised if dealers are not like in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tip: Comet Auctions:

    http://www.clearance-comet.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tip: Comet Auctions:

    http://www.clearance-comet.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete