Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time Share Cruise Has Anyone Been Offered A Free Carnival Cruise For Going To A Time Share Presentation.?

Has anyone been offered a free carnival cruise for going to a time share presentation.? - time share cruise

I'm worried to put it mildly.

3 comments:

  1. It was not me, but my mortgage company used to give away. Cruises are really free - we buy in large quantities and at a great discount. He had not been paying their own transportation to the port, and have the postage or the like, about $ 300, but the ride was free. Certainly a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the hatred and timeshare sales are very high pressure and is sometimes used to leave her alone. It is more than meeting sales. They are all one after the other and try to pressure them to buy your timeshare. I never will. They said it was spending 90 minutes after the presentation, we almost 5 hours in our meeting in 90 minutes. To test this Page cruise fair prices and no pressure to buy anything, and is paid for free on your birthday month with 1 ticket. Good luck ..
    http://www.discoverycruise.com/home/ResP ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you decide to cross free of charge. Bring a friend with you for the presentation. Friends only function is to prevent the acquisition of a timeshare.
    I'm going with my friends on these applications. I speak with my friend to avoid the purchase of promoters of timeshare prospects layers with alcohol and all kinds of food. They are very sensitive.

    Best of luck,

    ReplyDelete