English grammar check? - rush hour groping
I'm studying English. I wrote a speech for a class.
Thank you!
Given the role of women only carriages.
I am the woman with the train only for cars.
It seems, especially during rush hour in the morning
Groper feet, because they are less likely to do bad things.
Many women were molestered loaded onto trains, the authority
Consequently, women appear only carriages.
Most men who have spoken, agree with this idea.
That is, they fear, is falsely accused of fondling
If you rub a woman in a crowded train.
One of my knowledge, "said the man, who has already experienced
the same situation as before and the light was a woman who is afraid to touch.
I do not know exactly what the education of women, only cars brought to us.
I did not start the bad manners of many women in these cars.
They put on makeup, playing Walkman strong
and even talking about a cell phone if I am on the train a few days ago.
I think because these women wagons
began to think that they are somehow privileged than others.
I think people should be men, wagons, and only make
So that these uneducated women to know what to expect.
In general, the cultures on the first ladies and Westren East, which are "not.
This could be a sex discrimination
If womem privilege only in a case like this.
We also need the introduction of the men only cars
because it can play an important role
that the structure of society, the future of Japan.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Rush Hour Groping English Grammar Check?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
grammar.quickanddirtytips.com
ReplyDeleteTry these changes and you go on-site advice on the future.
I'm just wagons against women.
It seems it can for women, especially during peak hours in the morning, because meters Groper are less likely to do bad things.
Many women who have suffered sexual attacks on trains, a complaint to the authorities and thus women-only cars introduced.
Most of the men surveyed said they agree with this program.
They fear that falsely accused of fondling
If you rub a woman in a crowded train.
A man who said that my famous once bumped into a woman on a train and was afraid of glare she gave him.
Although cars, a woman only protection offered to the man, I can not say I am very impressed by the customs authorities of the women in these cars.
They do play a headset and talking on the phone.
I think they are only formed CARS were encouraged to believe that they are a less privileged than others.
I think people should be men only make cars and locomotives
So that these uneducated women to know what to expect.
Overall, I think that the Western cultures, the first ladies and Eastern cultures, it is not oriented.
This could be considered as discrimination by sex --
When women the privilege in cases like this.
We also need to introduce women only carriages
because they play an important role
that the structure of society for the future of Japan.
I will rewrite the paragraph with the changes, is not it?
ReplyDeleteI'm just wagons against women.
It seems, especially during rush hour in the morning, because they are Groper underground train less likely to do bad things. Many women who have suffered sexual assault on a train, told the authorities, and therefore results in women only carriages.
Most men who have spoken, agree with this idea, is worried now about the falsely accused, groping a woman when you nibble on a crowded train. One of my knowledge, "said the man who has experienced this situation, and he was from the angry woman who has touched fear.
I do not know exactly what the education of women, only cars that we have made.
I started about bad manners, many women in those vehicles.
They put make-up, play their Walkman really strong, and also talking on her cell phone when I took the train a few days ago. I feel tha cars tbecause these women, women begin to think that they are somehOW privileged than others. I think people should make the people who now know that only vehicles that uneducated women, what is expected.
In general, Western cultures are focused around "ladies first" rule, while the eastern cultures enot AR. This could be a sex discrimination if women with us in private that a case like this.
We also need the introduction of men, only cars of the train because he could play an important role in the structure of future society in Japan to play.
However, very good, I made a few techniques, grammar and spelling changes.