Where comes the gold I've seen in churches all over western Europe from? - is gold considered a precious metal
As the gold mines in Western Europe was and is an economic activity with negligible contribution to Spain and Italy, for example, I wonder who may have been giving so generously to "tons of immobilization of metals.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Is Gold Considered A Precious Metal Where Comes The Gold I've Seen In Churches All Over Western Europe From?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The New World, of course. There was a lot of God here in the North and South America, ripe for the taking by the Europeans .... especially in the Aztec empire. Of course, this gold would be taken by force. Therefore, genocide.
ReplyDeleteThere is also gold in all the churches in Eastern Europe.
ReplyDeleteOne of the reasons my husband has refused to church, although they enter a Caltholic mentioned, it says that gold and riches of the poor go through the promise made to use only part heaven.They money to their company by the ground feed and not living in hell here.