Saturday, December 12, 2009

Adam Taylor 12-51 The Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga, Brittany Spears, Rhianna, Michael Buble, Adam Lambert, Or Taylor Swift?

The Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga, Brittany Spears, Rhianna, Michael Buble, Adam Lambert, or Taylor Swift? - adam taylor 12-51

I do a survey that you prefer and why?

27 comments:

  1. I love ♫Jay Chou♫December 12, 2009 at 9:57 PM

    The Jonas Brothers, they're so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-7, with 1 being the best

    1. Lady Gaga, B / C she knows what she wants to do and have fun, no matter what anyone says, and she has talent

    2. Brittany Spears, I would like some of his music

    3. Taylor Swift, hate country, but has some good songs and looks great

    4. Rhianna, I like the song Russian Roulette

    5. Adam Lambert, I just heard a song about him (AMA) and I loved

    6. Jonas Brothers, well ... I heard the music .... EH

    7. Michael Buble, his music never heard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna ... But now she is depressed and Makin wrong decisions, I have loved since I first heard her song Pon De Replay. Britney Spears, I do not like that. Lady Gaga is freaky. Jonas Brothers 1 word: GAY! not at all attractive! lol. Adam Lambert is too new to i havent really heard much of his own music. Taylor Swift is not good, but in the countries. & Idk what is Michael Buble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa is real damn it!December 13, 2009 at 3:58 AM

    Adam Lambert! It's sexy (even if he is gay lol Tho XD) differently, and not afraid to show. It's not a lip-sync, Ask, and it is amazing! , Is currently with an album, yay! all other artists suck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the wayMJmakes me feel suspendedDecember 13, 2009 at 5:58 AM

    there is a connection between Lady gaga and Rhianna.

    to make the great songs ... b4, but I loved Lady gaga went well Rhianna, Rihanna.
    No Lady Gaga,
    Not Rihanna!
    Ugh ... This is difficult ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam Lambert. I know nothing about his music, but I loved American Idol, and it seemed interesting. Also, I do not think like humans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady Gaga is different and theatrical, their music is only one success after another. Awesome talent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cause Taylor Swift 'She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taylor Swift. His music is amazing and shes only Insparation and a model for young people:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taylor Swift. His music is amazing and shes only Insparation and a model for young people:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lady Gaga, Brittney Spears = noooooooooo!

    Taylor Swift

    ReplyDelete
  12. Songs by James Taylor Swift, it is incredibly beautiful and funny.And said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Songs by James Taylor Swift, it is incredibly beautiful and funny.And said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh Lady Gaga:)) good music catchy voice

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is not listed, but Taylor Lautner, because it's HAWT

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is not listed, but Taylor Lautner, because it's HAWT

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is not listed, but Taylor Lautner, because it's HAWT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lady Gaga, because she is a monster, I love your music! ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. None of these answers

    ReplyDelete
  20. None of these answers

    ReplyDelete
  21. Michael Buble is the only thing that I like

    ReplyDelete